Saturday, January 11, 2014

24-DAY CHALLENGE ON SALE!!! DISCOUNTED!!


Allright everyone, so the 24-day challenge is on sale right now. Advocare has decided to reward everyone who has decided to start this year with goals of getting healthier and fitter with a sale on the 24 Day Challenge that will only last until the 21st of January. This means that ALL 24 -Day Challenges will be discounted to $175 intend of $200 until January 21.

I am taking advantage of this sale as well, and I am starting the 24 Day challenge this monday. I will keep you all posted with my personal results, and please do not hesitate in sharing yours with me. I encourage you to get the challenge while the sale lasts and start this year on a healthier note. Plus, we all want to lose the pounds we gain over the holidays.

you can get the Challenge at www.AdvocareUniversal.com

If you have any questions or if you need help with diet or workout plan, email me or comment below.

Ps: The first 3 people to purchase the challenge from www.AdvocareUniversal.com will get a shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment