Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Advocare 24-Day Challenge Review






So Advocare has a package called the 24-Day challenge, in which they claim to take the toxins out of your body, give you overall nutrition and wellness, raise your energy levels, and all these while loosing weight. I don't know about you, but it seems too good to be true, especially in only 24 days. Well, let me tell you guys that it is true! The 24-Day challenge does all the above and more. It is crazy effective, and all these while being healthy. 


The science behind it is really simple. The first phase is called the cleanse phase, and its purpose is to cleanse your body from toxins and prepare it for optimal absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and good fats. This phase goes from day 1-10. The second phase is called the Max Phase, and its purpose is to fuel your body with the necessary nutrients, vitamins, fats, and metabolism booster, for it to loose weight while staying healthy. This phase goes from day 11-24. 
The challenge consists of:

Phase I:
  • Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.
  • OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.
  • AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy
Phase II:
  • Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 - for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.
  • Meal Replacement Shake - your choice of chocolate mocha, chocolate, vanilla, berry or non-dairy dark chocolate: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
  • AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy
And as I was saying before, it works. I did it myself, and the results were unbelievable. To be honest, I was very skeptical to do the challenge, because I wasn't too sure about doing a cleanse and having to take supplements. But i give it a shot because I saw a couple friends having crazy results. Therefore, I just did it, and I am glad I did. The quality of the products is unbelievable. The cleanse does not make you go poop every two hours, and the Spark doesn't give you the jitters. Not to mention that the Meal replacement shake is incredibly delicious. And I guarantee you that you will loose fat. 

Moreover, although the products work better if you exercise, it does not requires you to do it. And it works equally effective on man and woman. I strongly recommend the Challenge to everyone, no matter the level of fitness you are in. I don't  care if you are young, old, obese, fit, man, or woman. These will make you loose fat, and break any plateau. 







IF YOU ARE INTEREST IN BUYING THE 24-DAY CHALLENGE, GO HERE: 
24-Day Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment